Every duo exhibition is concluded with the presentation and sale of an edition comprising unique artworks by the artists.
The editions are limited to ten copies per exhibition unless indicated otherwise. They are offered for sale on the occasion of the finissage of the duo exhibitions but can also be purchased separately by contacting DMW.
The following editions have been released:
- Kris Van Dessel and Tom Van Malderen: edition for ‘Conditions and Opportunities’
- Caroline Van den Eynden: edition for ‘Le Papillon de l’Architecture’
- Maxime Christiaensen and Boy-Erik Stappaerts: edition for ‘Trophies of Atmospheric Intellect’
- Denitsa Todorova and Ada Van Hoorebeke: editions for ‘Stone and a Glass / Tongues of Fire’
- Johan Gelper and Wannes Lecompte: editions for ‘Borrowed forms’
- Federico Acal and Liesbeth Doms: editions for ‘Andalusian Sunrise’
- Timo van Grinsven and Juan Pablo Plazas: edition for ‘You, Me and You Again by Me’
- Warre Mulder and Tom Poelmans: editions for ‘De held zwemt altijd stroomopwaarts’
To check the availability of the editions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.